Heavy Duty Racking System
PALLET RACKING SYSTEMS
Pallet Racking is the general product term used for a storage system to Stack and Distribute Products or Goods Stored on Pallets. Depending upon your product storage needs and Distribution Requirement, Load Master offers Wide Range of Pallet Racking System.
Loadmaster offers Pallet Racking Solutions that fits the need and physical requirement of the Customer. It becomes essential to ascertain the physical limitations and usage of these Racks before chalking out a design.
A detailed study of the exact requirement, e.g. the equipment used for Storage, Size of the Pallets, Type of Pallets, Storage Products, etc., provides the basis for Pallet Rack Design. There are three basic components that make up the basic frame viz. Upright, Cross & Horizontal Bracings and the Load Beams. The Upright and Cross & Horizontal Bracings are bolted together to form the Upright Frame, hence as a user, there will be only two basic components – the Upright and the Load Beams!
SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO OPTIMIZE LOAD CAPACITY, FLEXIBILITY & UTILITY
- Multiplication of storage surface by multi-tier or high bay storage systems.
- Lower investment costs into real estate and buildings as compared to storage at floor level height.
- Suited for a high stock rotation frequency
- Direct access to all bays (reference lines)- easy and convenient order picking
- Fast adaptation to changing reference lines without the need of exchanging your service fleet
- Bolted frames = lower repair costs in case of damage
- High corrosion resistance through
galvanizedor epoxy-coated components
- Long and short side pallet handling as well as multi and single position storage
- Level decking can be ordered in many variations
- Broad range of accessories and safety equipment
- All storage systems components comply with the latest safety regulations.